Are you or your employees ever confronted with the fact that products on stock are (regularly) missing? Theft and personnel fraud is sadly enough reality. Would you want to find out where your stock has gone so fast? An electronic article surveillance system (EAS) will help prevent theft and even helps you tracking it. An EAS system is designed to let customers shop pleasantly in an open environment. That way shopping remains a pleasure. EAS works with detection antennas. Those are installed at the entrance and exits of stores. Hard tags or labels are attached to the articles sold in the store. When a customer passes these antennas with an article, a hard tag or label – if it is not deactivated – causes a short electromagnetic signal that is received by the antennas and results in an alarm. Several electromagnetic frequencies are used for antitheft detection. The AM type (acousto-magnetic) works with extremely low or intermediate electromagnetic frequencies which cannot be heard by persons. We offer a number of different solutions by Sensormatic. That way a small shop with a single (small) door will withstand with just one pedestal where a large shop with a wide opening will need three. Also, Sensormatic offers a wide range of tags for all kinds of products like bottles, jewelry, cased electronic devices, makeup articles, shoes and clothing.
The advantages of EAS are:
- Theft prevention & decrease of product loss;
- High detection level and high consumer experience, with or without shopping cart ;
- Able to secure almost every product, even precious and theft sensitive ones
- Suitable to source protection labels are attached to the product within the production proces. Therefor, employees can be better deployed. – A simple solution with minimal impact on your store layout.;
- A simple solution with minimal impact on your store layout
Thanks to Sensormatic we were able to successfully place over 400 EAS systems throughout Suriname.
Would you like to know more on product security by QSC? Please click here or give us a call on (+597) 462065. You can also fill in the contact form so we can contact you. A sales representative can visit you to inform you about the various possibilities and make you a free offer according to your needs and wishes.